Who we are:
grofers is leading the charge in transforming India’s vast, unorganised grocery landscape through cutting-edge technology and innovation. We believe every Indian deserves the opportunity to continually improve their life – a process that often begins at home. As part of our mission of helping consumers make healthier, better choices when buying everyday products, we make a wide range of high-quality grocery and household products accessible, affordable, and available right at their doorsteps.
Built on a proprietary technology stack, the grofers platform serves as a convergence of consumers looking for everyday essentials, partner stores who serve their needs efficiently, and manufacturers looking for a channel to reach a nation of consumers. While our technology caters to the burgeoning population of urban India, it is ready and poised to serve the next 100+ million Indians who are yet to start shopping online.
We believe the ecosystem we power can transform the lives of a billion Indians significantly over the coming decade. They will have access to everyday essentials like groceries at the best value, be able to discover products that improve their health and wellbeing, and spend more meaningful time with their families – with the assurance that their essential needs are being looked after by us. On the other side of this virtuous cycle are the millions of local businesses catering to a nation’s needs, helping create more opportunities for employment, growth, and above all, a better life.
It's a $600 Billion challenge to solve
, which is why we are looking at hiring smart, articulate and ambitious individuals to be a part of the team building the future at grofers. If this seems exciting to you, join us! Read more about us here
Why you will love working with us:
- Customer love: We always put the interests of customers ahead of our own. We work hard to earn and keep their trust, and to bring them delight
- Bias for action: We dream big, take risks and have a strong bias for action. In difficult situations we make sound decisions and take thoughtful action
- Frugality: We are always looking for ways to do more with less - by creating the highest leverage possible with our time, as well as resources
- Confidence: We are tenacious and optimistic, and do not take no for an answer. Our people are quietly confident and openly humble
- Challenge status-quo: We are candid, authentic and transparent. We speak our mind, make connections that others miss and take smart risks
- Learner’s mindset: We keep learning and evolving to be able to meet our audacious goal of empowering every Indian to lead a better life
About the Cloud Support team:
DevOps teams at Grofers build and manage platforms and tools for developer productivity and operations at scale. Sometimes developers might find it difficult to use these platforms and they need help. With their wide array of knowledge, the Cloud Support team is responsible for unblocking developers blocked by infrastructure and platform related issues.. Their goal is to troubleshoot and support DevOps platforms (such as AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Tekton, Postgres, etc.) for developers and improve the quality of support systems by building automation and self service solutions that boost developer productivity.
What you will do:
- You will be at the frontline in the support process during the core working hours to help developers troubleshoot application infrastructure issues related to CI/CD, production deployments, provisioning or configuring new or existing cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Build knowledge to rectify commonInfrastructure and platform level issues and triage higher level issues with other DevOps teams.
- You will be expected to respond and resolve issues within an agreed upon SLA and constantly work with your team to improve the response and resolution process to meet that SLA.
- You will be automating processes to resolve common developer issues faster with minimal manual intervention
- You will be part of a team which jointly establishes the best practices to be implemented in our platforms. Driving adoption of these practices will play a key part in your role.