Senior Manager - Marketplace Operations (Hyperlocal Team)
Gurugram , Express Stores
Who we are:
Grofers is built around the idea that all Indians should be able to access high-quality products at affordable prices, and be given the opportunity to upgrade their lives. As part of this mission we want it to be easy for our consumers to make healthier and better choices in buying everyday products, and we do it by making an assortment of high-quality grocery products accessible, affordable and available at their doorsteps, on their preferred schedules.
Grofers, as a platform, brings together the consumers looking for everyday essentials, partners that are serving their needs efficiently and manufacturers looking for a conduit to the consumers. All of this magic happens through our proprietary technology stack.
It's a $600 Billion challenge to solve, which is why we are looking at hiring smart, articulate and ambitious individuals to be a part of the team building the future at Grofers. If this seems exciting to you, join us! Read more about us here.
Why you will love working with us:
Customer love: We always put the interests of customers ahead of our own. We work hard to earn and keep their trust, and to bring them delight
- Bias for action: We dream big, take risks and have a strong bias for action. In difficult situations we make sound decisions and take thoughtful action
- Frugality: We are always looking for ways to do more with less - by creating the highest leverage possible with our time, as well as resources
- Confidence: We are tenacious and optimistic, and do not take no for an answer. Our people are quietly confident and openly humble
- Challenge status-quo: We are candid, authentic and transparent. We speak our mind, make connections that others miss and t;ake smart risks
- Learner’s mindset: We keep learning and evolving to be able to meet our audacious goal of empowering every Indian to lead a better life
About the role:
At Grofers, we are bringing the selection of local stores to the platform. Bringing larger selection and delivering faster to customers will build more re-ordering loops for the customers. As the head of hyperlocal marketplace operations, the individual will be responsible for seller lifecycle management and seller experience.
What you will do everyday:
- Ability to build and manage a high throughput team
- Ability to identify new opportunities and execute them
- Define leading metrics to measure success
- Define and own the seller NPS
- Plan short and long-term roadmap for the sellers experience in consultation with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with various business, product and engineering teams to prioritize and implement solutions serving sellers
- Manage seller lifecycle
- Manage onboarding, cataloguing, payments and issue resolutions
- Create marketplace standards
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Skills you need to do the job:
- Minimum 6 years of experience into marketplace operations in the e-commerce/internet industry
- High proficiency in working with MS Excel
- Result oriented with high degree of ownership
- Strong analytical thinking with proven track record of success in past assignments
- Develop and execute ideas independently